Wednesday was girls night! Michelle had Sue and myself over. But before I get into the details of the night, I have to mention that I lost another 2.4 pounds which brings me to 11.2 pounds down. Like I have mentioned, I have much more to loose but it is a nice start.
Michelle prepared an incredible (and low fat) dinner for us. She made grilled pineapple and grilled shrimp. Also she had prepared vegetable dumplings. I loved those and ironically there was green and yellow zucchini in them (which I don't like) and I still loved them! I brought a tray of veggies to munch on and Sue made an angel food cake. We all took turns holding the shrimp and pineapple platter! Silly girls that we are!
You can tell by the photo that I found holding the tray hysterical! Grilled pineapple is great!
Sue didn't actually hold the tray, but Michelle made sure that she shoved it into the picture anyway! I think we are a bunch of nuts! Who takes turns posing with the tray of shrimp and pineapple?!
Michelle made meat tortellini for the girls. They also munched on some cheese and Erika had a container of cherry yogurt. She wasn't a big fan of the tortellini but Isabelle loved it!
That's JC, Michelle's husband, changing Isabelle's diaper. He wasn't due to come home till really late but something went wrong at work. What a good sport he was. Walking in on our girls night and all. He OFFERED to watch the two girls in the basement for us while we had our dinner. What a treat for me. I always have Erika right next to me while I am eating. Not only did he watch them both, he had double poopy diapers at the same time and changed them both. I was impressed and grateful. THANK YOU JC!!! The picture I took by sneaking downstairs to see which baby he was changing!
Before I sent Erika downstairs to play with Isabelle and JC, I sugared her up with an ice pop! She didn't know how to handle this type because it wasn't on a stick. But she did manage to get most of it in!
Uh oh...Isabelle looks sad...is that why Erika is offering her the zip lock bag??
Playing the piano together...so talented!
Eventually JC came downstairs and swooped Isabelle away and to night night. He offered many many times to put Erika to sleep for me as well but she was not a bother at all or even acting sleepy so I let her stay up with the girls for a few rounds of UNO!! We all LOVE Uno! Erika was happy as long as she got to hold the remote! What kid isn't happy with a remote!?!?
We all had a turn or two at winning the game. So I had to take wining shots of each of us! Eventually by 10:00 Sue and I left and went home. It was a great night and we had tons of fun. THANK YOU MICHELLE...YOU'RE THE BEST!!
Sue said this was her "I am so surprised I won face!"
Why Michelle had to take my wining photo so close I have no idea...but that's it!
2 comments:
Can't wait to do this again, it was such a blast I can't believe we haven't been doing it all summer! Tick-tock until school starts, we have to pack all the fun in that we can! What is the next adventure?
Hey Michelle, the next adventure is flying down to FL ! LOL just kidding! I wish I could hang out with you guys like that too...
Erika you are such a good girl and so cute!
Damiane'
Post a Comment