So after the nap, we met Michelle and Isabelle at the state park for our final park adventure of the summer. Michelle is going with Isabelle and her husband to France for the remainder of my summer vacation. JC (her husband) is French and so they are going to visit his family. It will be difficult to not spend every day with Michelle and her beautiful daughter. Boo hoo....
"Erika, wait till I tell you it is safe to get off this slide. It is dangerous down there!"
"I have heard other kids say that they are digging to China...if I dig enough will I make it to France with Isabelle?"
"Playing on the slide by myself just isn't fun."
"Mommy, why are you crying?"
Mommy misses Michelle.
1 comment:
Sorry you will miss her. Me and the twins are on our way to hang out with you for the rest of the summer!
Damiane'
Post a Comment