
Look at her...she is ready to get you!!! Erika had a rough day today which means so did Mommy and so did Daddy. I suspect she was all off schedule because we didn't come home till 10:00 last night and that is when she went to bed. That is 3 hours later than normal. Then she woke up regular time at 5:30 this morning. One would think that she would be tired and want to sleep. But instead she decided to fight her naps today and just be GROUCHY ALL DAY!!!!! I felt frustrated because I only have the weekends to spend all day with her and then she had to get grouchy on me! The best I can do is hope that things will be better tomorrow. I am wondering how the night will go because I couldn't even convince her to take her bottle. She barely ate today at all. I hope that she doesn't want to do "newborn hours" tonight! The picture below is funny because to me it is the "real stuff" (right Damiane'). You know when the smiles are not always there. Take a look at the stressed out baby and Mommy! Can anyone relate??
1 comment:
You are too funny! Yes the realness, we all have it! Imagine if you had two grouchy Erika's! One is enough...LOL
Now I can see the valances better. Guess you fixed them huh?
Damiane'
Post a Comment