Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Annual Neighborhood Party

Tonight was the annual beach gate neighborhood party. Erika's first beach gate party she was a little baby cowgirl and only 2 months old. Last year Shirley Temple...different themes every year. This year was Woodstock. So she wore her peace, love and happiness shirt! I tried to put her jeans on too but she complained of them hurting her so we went with the skirt.
Aunt Judy and Erika spent a lot of the party together. And anything that Erika wants...Aunt Judy jumps up to get it for her! So sweet and caring.
Erika had a great time at the party. She loves those kinds of things and is really little Miss. Social! Making friends with anyone who wants to be friends with her.


This was an exciting point for Erika because she always wants me to buy her one of those balls and I never do! So she actually got two from the party.

That's Erika hanging out with her new friend Emma. I think Emma is 4 years old but I am not too sure of that one!

And there is Katie and Erika. Katie is about 4 months older. She is so so cute! Look at that face on Katie! I love the picture above because of the way they are looking at each other!
Erika taking a few hits at the pinata! She was second in line because they went in height order and Katie was shorter so she went first and then it was Erika's turn!

I made my usual cupcakes in the ice cream cones which all the kids always go crazy over. In the picture below Erika and Katie are certainly enjoying them!

No comments: