Saturday, September 13, 2008

Erika Love's Aunt Peggie & Uncle Joe!

Today we went for a visit to Aunt Peggie and Uncle Joe. They live over an hour away. We left the house at 1:30 and were due to be there by 3:00. Usually Peter and I are late and I made such an effort this time to not be late and we ended up 1/2 an hour early!

Aunt Peggie was so extra sweet and thoughtful that she bought Erika her own little box of animal crackers and mini bananas! Erika loves the little animal cracker box and was definitely interested in the bananas. She also had a very yummy banana pudding for Erika which she loved...and I did too.

**I started this posting Saturday night when we came home** Since then , my computer has crashed and I temporarily can not upload any pics to the blog. I never even finished all the pics from Saturday night. I will add the pics in when I can again.

So anyway, we went out to dinner and Erika really did a nice job of behaving. She fell apart completely at the end though. It just took way too long for our dinner to arrive and she had already eaten and really wanted to get out of the high chair and run around.

Once we came back to Aunt Peggie and Uncle Joe's, I took Erika for a walk in her stroller around the beautiful neighborhood and she fell asleep for awhile. Erika absolutely ADORES Uncle Joe. It is really precious to watch the two of them together. It is obvious that the feeling is mutual...trust me. Uncle Joe completely comes alive for her. Awww....so cute.

We always have such a nice time at their house and really should do it more often. We came home late and Erika was exhausted.

I have some great pictures to share when I can.




1 comment:

Arjun and Indira said...

I am so glad you had a good time and her and Joe can bond so much!
Damiane'