Sunday, September 28, 2008

Come On Over Grandma & Grandpa!

After church, we had a really nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa. It was so nice to see them and great for Erika. She loves when they come over and seems to act even a little extra silly. Today they came bearing KFC which is something Peter really enjoys (and I don't allow him to have). I like it too but I know Peter loves it! Erika - not so much a fan of it! She enjoyed the biscuits but I couldn't get her to eat any chicken or mashed potatoes. I had to supplement her dinner with other food.Grandma & Grandpa also brought two new adorable pairs of pj's for Erika and the baby doll in the picture. That is Erika's first doll with eyes that open and close and hair! She was really interested in those eyes. I don't think she has ever seen a doll with open and close eyes before! They also gave her a baby bottle for her dolls but that already got put away because Erika keeps putting it in her own mouth and it has that fake milk in it that disappears when you turn it upside down.So we all sat around and stuffed our faces with yummy greasy chicken and then played in the living room. It was nice to take a break from all the daily stress of life. Of course I am starting to get some anxiety about the foot surgery on Tuesday too. Not too bad but some. I will be worse that day. I don't find out what time I am going in till Monday evening. After playing and eating all that chicken...we had coffee and cake. So much for loosing any weight today! By the way, I have been doing terrible on that topic! But I am not giving up and will get back on track. Here are a few more pics from the evening.






1 comment:

Arjun and Indira said...

Indira has that same shirt. Her hair came out so cute, she isn't the only one that got a haircut yesterday...so did her buddy Arjun! What a nice visit you had!
Damiane'
P.S. I know you are nervous about Tuesday, we are all here for you!