
Sunday school and church this morning, a long nap (3 hours) and a trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa. On the way to Sunday school Erika was dozing off! the time change is really getting her and she was a sleepy head. Well we made it through church (which I really love) and then on the way home she fell asleep again! Church is less than 5 minutes away too!

We made it to Grandma and Grandpa's pretty late because Erika took such an extra long nap. I would have woke her up but since she has been sick I figured her body really needed the sleep. When she woke up I stuffed her full of veggies and fruit.

Erika did great at their house. Usually we have them come over because we are afraid that Erika would knock everything down at their house but guess what? She did so good and barely went after anything. I was very proud of her.

Some how Grandma didn't make it into any of the pictures but she did give
Erika another adorable (and free) hair cut! Thank you Grandma....your the best.
We came home pretty late and again Erika was exhausted...and so was Mommy and Daddy!
1 comment:
With every post she looks more and more grown up.
Damiane'
Post a Comment