
Saturday evening the three of us headed over to Grandma & Grandpa's house to celebrate Christmas. We haven't been there in awhile so we were all looking forward to the visit. As much as we tried to get there on time...it never seems to happen! And I truly try but being on time and having a toddler just don't mix!

At their house Grandma has this really great stroller that Erika can play with and Grandpa has a lot of
different sizes of balls to play with. In the picture above Erika is pushing a ball around in the stroller. I know I brag about her behavior a lot but really she was so well behaved. They have a tone of breakables and she didn't even touch them!

Grandma made a great dinner of roast beef and I brought the mashed potatoes. Erika sat in a booster seat like a big girl and did really well...other than when she BIT me! Yup...but it was purely an accident. I had her all hyper and she was getting crazy. She was sorry afterwards.

After dinner Erika was anxious to open presents but at the same time she was also being patient. However once she got to tearing the paper, there was no stopping her! It reminded me of the day my mother came over too. She just kept going at those gifts. She doesn't even care what is in them...just wants to rip at the paper!

Poor Grandma, she was so busy cooking and handing out gifts that she barely made it into any pictures! In the one above she is in the background looking through the gifts. Erika
received many fun toys and some adorable clothing! Erika has some winter wardrobe to model.

Erika got this crazy....not to mention loud
train that she totally loves. It sounds like a party when it is turned on. And when it bumps into a wall, it goes the other way.

Peter and I were allowing Erika to open our own gifts too. She enjoys it so much that we thought...why not

And there she is opening up her Christmas card. So intense.

A magnetic puzzle book.

A ride on pony with wheels!

New light up sneakers...and new crayons too.

A guitar!

And time spent with Daddy...could life get any better for Erika???
No comments:
Post a Comment