Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Ride On Toy From Grandma and Grandpa!

Grandma and Grandpa had bought Baby Erika a swing for outside for Christmas. But Mommy and Daddy couldn't find any place to hang it up. SO...Grandma and Grandpa replaced the swing with this cool ride on toy. It also converts to something that could help Erika learn how to walk. Right now all she does is sit on it and lean over to play with the little toys that are on it. She really thinks she is HOT STUFF when she sits on it. I was excited because when I put her on it before she was pushing backwards with her feet and moving it! She also fell off of it before and instead of crying, she GROWLED!!! I wish I could have caught that moment on video.
THANK YOU FOR MY RIDE ON TOY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is enjoying the ride on/walker. All babies go backwards on ride-on toys till they get the hang of going frontwards. When she is in the walking position she'll be learning to walk in no time. She is just getting to be a big girl already. Love & kisses Grandma #1